top of page

How to contact City Council (all questions related to support for Ukrainian refugees)

Updated: Nov 16, 2022

Brighton and Hove City Council support the people of Ukraine who came to the city and work to make them feel safe and comfortable.

If you have questions about the Homes for Ukraine scheme or finding support for a Ukrainian refugee arriving in the city, please email

If you want to offer other support for Ukrainian refugees who come to the city, please email City Council will hold your details until they have something further to communicate.

72 views0 comments


bottom of page